Satla-Zone
התחברות
+ הגב לנושא
מציג תוצאות 1 עד 2 מתוך 2

אשכול: D.H.T. - Listen To Your Heart

  1. #1
    Apache ג'וניור
    תאריך הצטרפות
    18/02/12
    שם פרטי
    ינון
    הודעות
    491
    קיבל לייק
    37 פעמים

    D.H.T. - Listen To Your Heart



    I know there's something in the wake of your smile
    I get a notion from the look in your eyes, yeah
    You've built a love but that love falls apart
    Your little piece of heaven turns too dark

    Listen to your heart
    When he's calling for you
    Listen to your heart
    There's nothing else you can do
    I don't know where you're going
    And I don't know why
    But listen to your heart
    Before you tell him goodbye

    Sometimes you wonder if this fight is worthwhile
    The precious moments are all lost in the tide, yeah
    They're swept away and nothing is what it seems
    The feeling of belonging to your dreams

    Listen to your heart
    When he's calling for you
    Listen to your heart
    There's nothing else you can do
    I don't know where you're going
    And I don't know why
    But listen to your heart
    Before you tell him goodbye

    And there are voices
    That want to be heard
    So much to mention
    But you can't find the words
    The scent of magic
    The beauty that's been
    When love was wilder than the wind

    Listen to your heart
    When he's calling for you
    Listen to your heart
    There's nothing else you can do
    I don't know where you're going
    And I don't know why
    But listen to your heart
    Before you tell him goodbye

    Listen to your heart
    Mmmmmmmm

    I don't know where your going
    And I don't know why
    Listen to you heart
    Before you tell him goodbye
    הורדה:
    http://upload-il.net/he/58A8BE9998

  2. #2
    Junike טירון
    תאריך הצטרפות
    01/07/12
    שם פרטי
    יגאל
    הודעות
    30
    קיבל לייק
    3 פעמים
    תודה אחי

+ הגב לנושא

תגובה מהירה תגובה מהירה

כתובת המייל לא תוצג בפורום.

נושאים דומים

  1. סינגל | Dj Layla - Give me your heart
    על ידי DarkLake בפורום האוס ודאנס
    תגובות: 1
    הודעה אחרונה: 26/03/12, 22:44
  2. סינגל | Stick To Your Guns - Against Them All
    על ידי November בפורום רוק ומטאל
    תגובות: 0
    הודעה אחרונה: 22/02/12, 10:31
  3. [2סינגלים]Listen To Your Heart,What a Wonderful World*לפי בקשת אוראל
    על ידי `SyTeX בפורום מוזיקה - כללי
    תגובות: 2
    הודעה אחרונה: 10/05/08, 16:21
  4. Da buzz-baby listen to me
    על ידי Jumper בפורום מוזיקה אלקטרונית
    תגובות: 1
    הודעה אחרונה: 22/01/08, 23:30
  5. [אלבום]+44 - When Your Heart Stops Beating
    על ידי `SyTeX בפורום רוק ומטאל
    תגובות: 5
    הודעה אחרונה: 15/01/08, 02:07
eXTReMe Tracker